TENDER NOTICE FOR SALE OF MOTOR VEHICLES
Nyanza Reproductive Health Society is selling “As is where basis is” motor vehicles listed below. Tender Documents detailing the requirements may be obtained from the reception desk at UNIM RESEARCH AND TRAINING CENTER, on normal working days from Monday to Friday (excluding any public or gazettedholiday) beginning on Friday 12th October 2017 until Thursday 2nd November 2017 between 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m.
Completed Tenders are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked “NRHS/MVD/UIC UNIM /01/2017: Disposal of Motor Vehicles, as more particularly described in the Tender Document should be addressed:
The Tender Committee
Nyanza Reproductive Health Society
- O.Box 1764-40100
and placed in the tender box at UNIM RESEARCH & TRAINING CENTER RECEPTION so as to be received not later than 10.00 a.m. Thursday 2nd November 2017 on the tender closing date. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in the presence of the Tenderer’s or their representatives who choose to attend in the UNIM BOARDROOM
Viewing will be at UNIM LUMUMBA HEALTH CENTRE KISUMU between 9.00 am to 12.00 noon and 2.00 pm to 5.00pm.
Save when responding to NRHS request for a clarification, bidders shall not contact or discuss any aspect oftheir tenders with NRHS after closing date before receipt of notification of award of tenders or letters of regret, as applicable. Any such contact shall lead to disqualification of the tenders.
|1||Nissan Frontier Double Cabin||KBB 861 T||UNIM CLINIC –LUMUMBA HEALTH CENTRE|
|2.||Nissan Frontier Double Cabin||KAX 684 N||UNIM CLINIC –LUMUMBA HEALTH CENTRE|
CONDITIONS FOR TENDER:
- Viewing shall be done twice a week, i.e. every Monday and Wednesday during official working hours
- Each motor vehicle is subject to a reserve price of 650,000/=.
- Payment is through cheque and shall be addressed to Nyanza Reproductive Health Society
- Ownership/ transfer of property shall not take place until upon full payment of the agreed purchase price by the seller.
- Bid documents are purchased at a fee of 2,000/= per bid document
- Interested bidders can bid for one or all the units on offer.